Friday, June 8, 2018

THE PIRATE BRIDE By Kathleen Y'Barbo


This was a very entertaining book. It is the second in the Mayflower series by different authors but can definitely stand alone. I enjoyed the read and consider it a 3 star fun read for your summer stack.

I gave only 3 stars because I found though the storyline was very enthralling, the last quarter of the book was disappointing and the resolution was too quick and questionable. The Captain fell in love with the heroine too quickly when reunited; otherwise, you have to believe he fell in love first with a 12 year old child. I believe that there could have been affection develop and then when they met again they might fall in love but not at the speed the ending was written. I'm sorry to say because I have read good books by this author.

I received this book from Netgalley for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment